on Friday, July 19, 2019
When you work at Exceptional Persons, Inc. (EPI), you’re working to make the world a better place for persons with disabilities - starting right here in the Cedar Valley.
We work hard, we work together, and we’re focused on putting people first.
It takes a strong team to continuously build on the 60+ year legacy EPI has developed. We employ nearly 350 staff in a variety of positions. Because we’re rapidly growing, we’re always on the lookout for great new talent.
We’re looking for hardworking, energetic, compassionate and trustworthy role models to join our team. Both full-time and part-time positions are available, as well as a variety of work hours.
EPI offers traditional benefits, and a few non-traditional. Read them below...
- Great insurance for health, dental and vision insurance
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off with generous vacation, holiday, and personal days
- Wellness solutions through free access to recipes and menu planning
- We provide multiple (free) training opportunities
- Offering a tuition discounts for you, your spouse, or your child(ren) to save 10 - 20% on tuition at Upper Iowa University
- A chance to qualify for student loan forgiveness through the public service loan forgiveness program
- A child care center - Hawkeye Child Development Center - allowing EPI staff first choice for open child care spots
- And most importantly, it's a rewarding career!
Take a look at our career opportunities by clicking here. To stay up to date with the newest job openings follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or Twitter! You can also subscribe to our job email list by clicking “Sign up for Email Updates” at the bottom of our homepage.