We've created a team of professionals who are successful in helping individuals make remarkable strides.
Our community based rehabilitation program is focused on your recovery. We understand along the way your needs will change - we're ready to support your individual needs along your journey of redefining, reaching, and maintaining your life's vision.
We promise respect, recognition of your individuality and dignity, as well as a fundamental commitment to you. We don't give up. Here are a few of the areas we can work on together:
- Supporting good physical and emotional health - medical and medication management, dietary and nutritional support, as well as connecting you with other medical professionals (such as occupational physical therapy, physiatry, psychiatry, etc.).
- Establishing a safe and healthy environment where you're making your own decisions
- Advocating for your personal growth and development
- Helping you continuously build your independence in your daily living
- Encouraging connections with your family, friends, neighbors, and your community
Who We Serve
Our community based rehabilitation program is focused on serving people with a brain injury who also experience conditions such as:
- Confusion, focusing, memory loss, learning delays
- Emergence of mental health, substance abuse needs
- Sleep/wake cycle disruption
- Agitation and interfering behaviors
- Seizure disorders
- Problem solving and judgment challenges
Our staff is knowledgeable, always learning, experienced, and have a history of success.
We employ several Certified Brain Injury Specialists. The Certified Brain Injury Specialists is a nationally recognized credential earned through the Academy of Certified Brain Injury Specialists based on comprehensive training covering effective treatment approaches.
The experienced staff at EPI can offer the following service options:
EPI Awarded the Gold Award for Health Leadership Excellence - Read On.
Celebrating 60 Years - Looking ahead. Read more.
Save the date for More Than You See March 31, 2017!
$750-$1,000 sign on bonus when hired as a DSP.
Get the latest delivered to your inbox or follow us.
Life for My Son...
"They are always coming up with innovative ideas that make life for my son just a little bit more "normal." I hope and pray EPI will always be in our life."
~ parent of person served