We've built a team of professionals who are ready to help individuals manage their physical and mental health.
Our approach is to assist you on your individual journey. We promise respect and a fundamental commitment to you. Here are a few of the areas we can work on together:
- Work & Recovery - We understand finding and keeping a job is an important part of recovery.
- Reduced Psychiatric Admissions - Admissions for psychiatric reasons reduced by 68% when comparing the year prior to EPI services to the first year with EPI.
- Individualized Services - Services are created to match the unique needs of each person. We work together to establish a safe and healthy environment where you're making your own decisions.
- Healthy Lifestyles - We encourage physical activity, forming good sleeping habits, and building healthy eating into daily routines.
- Supporting Emotional Health - connecting you with other professionals (such as psychiatry, counseling, substance abuse supports, and more).
- Greater Independence - We help you continuously build your independence.
- Encouraging Connections - We understand staying connected with your family, friends, neighbors, and community is important.
Our staff is knowledgeable, experienced, and have a long history of success.
- Building Lasting Relationships - The average tenure for our staff is over three years.
- We Don't Cancel - When our staff make an appointment with a person served, we focus on finding a way.
- Three Direct Support Professionals at EPI have been recognized on a national stage as Iowa Direct Support Professionals of the Year. This a testament to quality of service you can expect from EPI.
Learn more about our staff.
The experienced staff at EPI can offer the following service options:
Read about Our Mission in Action - here.
New Managed Care Organization Arriving Soon - Read up here.
Get the latest delivered to your inbox or follow us.
To Whom it May Concern:
"I appreciate all of the help EPI has been doing with me emotionally. My staff is a very loveable, kind person. She does an amazing job with me. Even when I'm mad, she works on changing my mood to being happy."
~ written by a person served