Our experienced staff works to help you gain increased financial independence. Payee Services are open to anyone interested in help budgeting, completing necessary reporting, finding and applying for benefits, and more. Give us a call today!
Reliable, Personalized Financial Assistance
- Create a viable budget that addresses financial obligations while ensuring day-to-day living needs are met. The budget is reviewed routinely or as life changes occur.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records for each client.
- Complete monthly reporting requirements with funders (SS, SSDI, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Assist clients with finding and applying for additional benefits that they may be eligible for (i.e., rent assistance/rebates, energy assistance, food stamps, etc.).
- Negotiate with landlords or other creditors to establish feasible payment arrangements.
- Offer Notary Public services.
Celebrate EPI's 60 years with a free picnic and Waterloo Bucks Game - More Info
Chris Sparks Inducted into ANCOR's Legacy Leaders Circle - Read On.
Celebrating 60 Years - Looking ahead. Read more.
$750-$1,000 sign on bonus when hired as a DSP.
Get the latest delivered to your inbox or follow us.
In their 2012 summary letter, a SSA auditor wrote, “All of the beneficiaries stated they were happy with the services that EPI provides… they felt that they (staff) were receptive to them...”
“The financial review revealed that EPI has a strong accounting system…The services that your organization provides to Social Security and SSI recipients are very important to the community.”