Our experienced staff works to help you gain increased financial independence. Payee Services are open to anyone interested in help budgeting, completing necessary reporting, finding and applying for benefits, and more. Give us a call today!
Reliable, Personalized Financial Assistance
- Create a viable budget that addresses financial obligations while ensuring day-to-day living needs are met. The budget is reviewed routinely or as life changes occur.
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records for each client.
- Complete monthly reporting requirements with funders (SS, SSDI, etc.) in a timely manner.
- Assist clients with finding and applying for additional benefits that they may be eligible for (i.e., rent assistance/rebates, energy assistance, food stamps, etc.).
- Negotiate with landlords or other creditors to establish feasible payment arrangements.
- Offer Notary Public services.
IAble (Iowa's Achieving a Better Life Experience)
There's no limit to what people with disabilities can do. Now, that includes savings too. With IAble, you can save for qualified disability expenses without losing your eligibility for certain assistance programs, like SSI and Medicad.
IAble allows individuals with disabilities to gain greater financial independence. These tax-free IAble accounts are protected from determining eligibility for federal benefits; including Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and more. Account members continue to be eligible for Medicaid services regardless of their account balance.
Receive pay for disability related expenses that help maintain the quality of life, like:
- Person support services
- Assistive technology
- Basic living expenses
- Health and wellness
- Legal fees
- Housing (rent)
How to enroll? Fill out the eligibility quiz to determine if you are eligible to open an IAble account.
*This service is not limited to people receiving EPI's Payee Services. However, a member in our Payee Services can help give you more information about this service and/or walk you through filling out the application if needed. A guardian must be present to fill out the application.
Learn more about IAble by clicking here.
Join us for an iLink Demonstration on November 28 - click here.
Check out our career opportunities by clicking here.
Get the latest delivered to your inbox or follow us.
In their 2012 summary letter, a SSA auditor wrote, “All of the beneficiaries stated they were happy with the services that EPI provides… they felt that they (staff) were receptive to them...”
“The financial review revealed that EPI has a strong accounting system…The services that your organization provides to Social Security and SSI recipients are very important to the community.”