Hire a Person With a Disability
Working together we can create a lasting long-term relationship between you and your new employee. Check out our growing list of business partners...
Here’s what you can count on the EPI team to do:
- Recruit, screen, and recommend suitable applicants for agreed-upon positions
- Develop a written analysis of the position
- Orient supervisors and co-workers on how to work with a supported employee
- Assist you in training your new employee
- Provide follow-up assistance to resolve employment issues as desired by your business
Here’s how you can best support the program:
- Provide the agreed upon starting wage and adjustments as you would your other employees
- Support EPI job coaches in gaining access to the work place and learning job requirements so they may assist in successfully orienting your new hire
- Designate one employee as a liaison/advocate who would contact EPI if any issues arise so we can work with you to find a positive resolution
Hiring persons with disabilities has its benefits.
- Increased efficiency in filling your positions through recommendations of pre-screened applicants
- Cost effectiveness and savings in maintaining your workforce
- Improved staff morale
- Enhanced customer service
- Risk free service through the provision of no-cost employment consultant who will provide training assistance and ongoing support to ensure success
- Dependable and capable employees
- Reduced turnover and absenteeism
Contact us to learn more.
Join the Growing List of Business Partners...
- Freddy's Steakburgers & Frozen Custard
- Home Depot
- Applebee's (Cedar Falls)
View the complete list...